LEMKEN Karat 9
For seedbed preparation or mulch incorporation, the Karat 9 is ideal for either shallow or deep stubble cultivation. The Karat 9 can be adjusted to working depths ranging from 5 to 30 cm– without the use of tools. Look to LEMKEN to prepare your land with healthy, nutrient-rich soil.
- Available in 3 metre to 7 metre widths
- Mid-mounted axle for improved maneuverability
- “Quick-change” system to easily reconfigure tines or replace parts
- Shallow stubble cultivation across entire working width
- Automatic adjustment of concave discs at any working depth
- Hydraulic depth adjustment
- Intelligent tripping action on tines with auto-reset
- Hydraulic traction assistance to reduce wheel slip
- Optimum reconsolidation, even when working deep
- Cost-effective, safe transport
Want to see more specs? View the Karat 9 on LEMKEN’s website.
Want to know more? Give us a call!