Morris 9 Series Air Cart
The 9 Series Air Cart by Morris features improved Input Control Technology, new tank configurations, an easily accessible left-side auger, an upgraded stairway and the Topcon X30 console.
Input Control Technology- Efficient and intelligent metering wheels save on time and product
- Meter wheels remain full of seed and fertilizer allowing the system to charge quickly before the next pass.
- Product does not flow instantly because ICT system’s unique hydraulic drive is able to engage or disengage individual metering wheels
- Single-handle clean out door
- Operator is able to easily view the sprocket drive system when inspecting tanks
- Conserve crop inputs with the easy-to-use on and off set-up
- Electric sensors provide easy verification that the system is working and it is reflected on the monitor display
- When inspecting meter wheels gates can be closed.
- With the sprocket-driven system, metering wheel is either engaged, turning or stopped.
- GPS system transmits to Topcon controller, which notifies the hydraulic valve, which in turn, engages or disengages the gear drive system for the metering wheels.
Precision Metering- Save time and rotate between product easily
At the centre of the metering system is the spiral flute. This allows product to flow continuously into the air stream. The seed plates only require one quick change to accurately meter fine, medium and course inputs.
Divider Heads- Smooth flow of product between primary and secondary runs promotes healthy plant growth
The patented flat fan divider heads allow for smooth horizontal flow of product between primary and secondary runs.
9365 (two tanks) – tow-behind/tow-between
9450 (three tanks) – tow-behind/tow-between
9445 (two tanks) – tow-behind/ tow-between
9535 (four tanks) – tow-behind
9550 (three tanks) – tow-behind/ tow-between
9650 (four tanks) – tow-behind/tow-between
9800 (four tanks) – tow-behind/tow-between
91000 (four tanks) – tow-behind
For more details and upgrades on the Morris 9 Series, view the brochure below.
At Hanlon Ag Centre we have been specializing in agricultural equipment sales since 1984. We are also a leading supplier of hay and forage equipment to the region. Our outstanding service and expertise has earned us a name as a trusted dealership in Lethbridge, Alberta. If you are in the market for new or used farm equipment, we have a wide selection to choose from. Contact our sales department today to learn more about how our equipment can benefit your operation.