Parts Technician Position
We are seeking a full-time (Tuesday- Saturday) Parts Technician to serve as our back counter parts attendant. Primary area of responsibility will be shipping, receiving and tracking parts for our mechanics.
Preference will be given to an applicant with an understanding of agricultural equipment, however, other qualifying experience will be considered.
- Parts Technician Apprenticeship or equivalent 2 years work experience
- Knowledge of computerized point-of-sale system
- Familiarity with parts catalogues
- Strong organizational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Forklift experience an asset
Our company offers a positive work environment and is looking for someone who works well with customers, is self-motivated and thrives within a team environment.
We offer an excellent wage and benefit package for the successful candidate.
Please email your resume by February 5, 2019 to Arnie Lichter at: firstname.lastname@example.org
This position is available immediately.
We would like to thank those who apply for this position, however, we will only be contacting candidates we will be interviewing.Back to News & Events