The Fendt 900 Series is a high-horsepower tractor that can handle it all. Fendt’s 900 Series has been a leader in the tractor market for large-scale farms and commercial operations since 1995.
- Models range from 275 to 396 horsepower and 200-300 pto hp
- VarioGrip: regulate tire pressure for both field and road conditions
- Spacious cab with optimal visibility
- Payload up to 7.2 t and permissible weight up to 18 t
- ABS anti-locking brake system
- Automatic radiator cleaning system with reversible fan
- Independent wheel suspension on front axle with locking function
- LED lighting for driving and worklights
- TMS with automatic maximum output control 2.0- tractor automatically adjusts to engine speeds
- New VarioGuide automated steering
- Automatic section control with SectionControl Assistant
- Variable Rate Control to work with application maps
- Auxiliary control valves with replaceable (FFC) cartridges
Learn more and view specs here: Fendt 900 Series Brochure.