LEMKEN Rubin 9
Shallow, fast and reliable, the Rubin 9 is designed to provide intensive mixture of soil and organic matter. Built to handle stale seedbed, manage weeds and incorporate straw into the oxygen layer, this LEMKEN will make it happen in one pass. The Rubin 9 easily handles fallow, lodged grain, corn stalks or tall manure crops.
- 24″ disc diameter
- Dual disc angle of soil for 20° to the soil and 17° to the direction of travel
- Working depths up to 5″
- Intensive and uniform mixing of high amounts of residue
- Smooth and levelled finish
- Special concave shaped discs for maximum clearance
- Rebound harrows can be adjusted in height, distance and aggressiveness- for even distribution of residue
Want to see it in action? Watch the Rubin 9 video!