LEMKEN Rubin 12
This LEMKEN offers intensive mixing with in-depth effect, giving you the ability to work up to 8″ deep. This Rubin is specifically made to handle large amounts of crop residue. This disc is able to handle residue from high-yielding corn crops and leave them well-mixed after only one pass.
- 29″ disc diameter
- Dual disc angle of 20° to the soil and 16° to the direction of travel
- Symmetrical disc arrangement and concave discs allow for precise direction and no side draft
- Self-locking device allows for easy adjustment of working depth of the harrows
- Both harrows have central depth adjustment
- Rebound harrow to assist with guidance of soil flow
- Working depth up to 8″
- Manages huge volume of crop residue
- Penetrates soil in even the most difficult conditions
Want to see it in action? View Rubin 12 Video.