The Fendt 700 Series
The Fendt 700 series is a tractor that boasts versatility. Designed with durability and horsepower, it is perfect for both light-duty or heavy-duty operations.
- Ranging from 150 to 246 hp
- Higher lift capacity of 10,360 daN
- Up to 14 t perm. gross weight
- High payload of up to 6,200 kg
- Hydraulic system with load-sensing pump with 109 l/min as standard specification, 152 l/min or 193 l/min as optional
- 4-speed rear PTO
- 1,000 E for lowering the engine speed and saving fuel
- 300° wiper
- LED headlamps with headlamp levelling
- VarioTerminal 7.0″ to 10.4″
- Variotronic guidance and telemetry functions
|MODELS||PTO HP||TRANSMISSION||WEIGHT (lbs)||WHEELBASE||LENGTH||WIDTH||HEIGHT|
At Hanlon Ag Centre we have been specializing in Fendt sales since 1997 when we first added these tractors to our equipment line. Our outstanding service and expertise have earned us a name as a trusted dealership in Lethbridge, Alberta and the surrounding area. Whether you are in the market for a new or used Fendt tractor, we have a wide selection to choose from. Contact our sales department today to learn more about what these top-of-the-line machines can do for your farm.