Fendt 900 Gen 6
Specifically tailored for flexibility, this tractor is designed to fill the needs of row-crop farmers. The new 900 series delivers high-horsepower and improved wheel spacing options combined with a smaller frame and less weight. The 900 Gen 6 series offers many features found in the 1000 series. These features include the X5 life cab, low engine speed concept, single range CVT transmission, family styling, Fendt user interface with 10.4″ touch screen terminal, Variotronic precision farming technologies, whishbone front axle with pull-in turn and a hydraulic system with an optional 113 GPM dual pump.
All of the Gen 6 tractors are equipped with a MAN 6-cylinder engine and are available in models ranging from 296 to 415 hp. The Gen 6 series also is available with front PTO & hitch options, a reversible fan and front hydraulic options.
|MODELS||PTO HP||ENGINE||TRANSMISSION||WEIGHT (lbs)||WHEELBASE||HEIGHT|
|930||250||9.0L/ 6-Cyl MAN||CVT||26,200||124″||136″|
|933||275||9.0L/ 6-Cyl MAN||CVT||26,200||124″||136″|
|936||300||9.0L/ 6-Cyl MAN||CVT||26,200||124″||136″|
|939||325||9.0L/ 6-Cyl MAN||CVT||26,200||124″||136″|
|942||350||9.0L/ 6-Cyl MAN||CVT||26,200||124″||136″|
- Concept of delivering high power at low engine speeds to the components of the tractor
- Conserves fuel, reduces wear and lessens noise
- Drivetrain operates both axles independent of each other
- Variable four wheel drive allows torque to be controlled and distributed to each of the axles as needed
- Keep speed low while maintaining high engine power- regardless of ground conditions
- Drag losses are eliminated because the clutch decouples the front axle drive at 24 kph- giving you exceptional pulling power
Fendt “Pull-in-turn” effect
- No fixed drive ratio allows the front wheel drive to pull the tractor into the curve; reducing turning circle by 10%
Fendt Vario Grip
- Regulate tire pressure directly from the terminal
- Adjust to suit field or road operations
- Lowering the tire pressure in the field reduces compaction and improves grip
SAFETY AND COMFORT
At Hanlon Ag Centre we have been specializing in Fendt sales since 1997 when we first added these tractors to our equipment line. Our outstanding service and expertise have earned us a name as a trusted dealership in Lethbridge, Alberta and the surrounding area. Whether you are in the market for a new or used Fendt tractor, we have a wide selection to choose from. Contact our sales department today to learn more about what these top-of-the-line machines can do for your farm.